New cutting guide

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CONNECT-2-HAIR

WWW.CONNECT-2-HAIR.CO.UK
Reaction score
Last edited:
I am not a Hair Geek, but if I was I would be extremely offended at this being posted on a professional forum.

I am glad I am off out this morning....I think there will be several people hitting the Report button about this.

To try and stave of some of the outrage I shall move to Chit Chat!

Hysterical. There'll be a few on here that'll buy it! I noticed a hairdresser was doing the cutting part, hence no over direction. Wonder how a ham fisted non hairdresser would get on...

If you watch a couple of the others there is one that says how to cut 3 layers lol

OMG 🙈 (to both)

Hilarious! I can imagine someone's face as their hairdresser brings out the Hoover and starts their cut! :D

HA HA i went on a course where they put one of these in the kit, needless to say the course was crap,and i just wasted over £300.Now retraining with studio 58.

Omg if people actually buy these then they have a screw loose! X

They have been out years I can remember seeing them in the 90s. Typical american corporations trying to give hairdressing a bad name

I confused as to why you are asking what people on here think of this, its a non professional tool to be sold to be public, similar to the fact you can go into most pharmacies and buy a hair razor or thinning scissors, its irrelevant to a professional forum

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

But as we are the proffesionals then we talk about things that give us a bad name and think our job is easy... when really they havent got a clue

But as we are the proffesionals then we talk about things that give us a bad name and think our job is easy... when really they havent got a clue

Totally agree. :D

Latest posts

Back