New Dermalogica uniform

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lolla

Reaction score
Hi all!

To those that wear the white Dermalogica uniform, have any of you seen the new one coming out? I am desparate to know what it's like, please share anything you know! Apparently it's got no pockets which is gonna be hard getting used to after having 2 on the current uniform!

Also, does anyone know when it's available to buy?

(Not sure if this is in the right place, sorry if I am wrong)

Hi all!

To those that wear the white Dermalogica uniform, have any of you seen the new one coming out? I am desparate to know what it's like, please share anything you know! Apparently it's got no pockets which is gonna be hard getting used to after having 2 on the current uniform!

Also, does anyone know when it's available to buy?

(Not sure if this is in the right place, sorry if I am wrong)

Could this be it on the USA site??? -
Dermalogica USA

Hi Lolla i can't wait to see the new uniform too.. I haven't heard anything yet either so hopefully some geeks can tell us x

Could this be it on the USA site??? -
Dermalogica USA

Hmm thanks for that Matthew...would be nice if it was a dark colour like that one, but according to one of the reps on the phone it is still white. Not great when you're getting oil/tint/product on it all day :eek: But the design could be the same, so it gives us an idea so thank you for spotting that. I did go on the site but missed that pic.

Hi
I'm about to start training with Dermalogica. Where can I buy the uniform? Do they supply or sell at the academies?

Thanks.

Latest posts

Back