New GHD's?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theden

Reaction score
Have you guys seen them yet !!!

Yes! They look like a crock of *++T just another marketing ploy cause there skint! Nothing new

Hmm I still want to have a go see if there as good as they say x

The gold ones aren't and I can't see these getting better x

Newer than the metallic range ?? X

New GHDs?!?!?! Where??
Have to say I wasn't impressed with the last series :(

New GHDs?!?!?! Where??
Have to say I wasn't impressed with the last series :(

Check out twitter or Instagram, #ghdeclipse, I'm fully in love with better quality cloud 9 x

Check out twitter or Instagram, #ghdeclipse, I'm fully in love with better quality cloud 9 x

I looked in to cloud nine but I was exceptionally disappointed with their customer service. The Rep promised to bring me some pairs to try, booked an appointment (I booked time out of my day) and didnt turn up. I left several messages on his phone and all I got was an email with several large attachments telling me about the "deals" they had on...not a deal if I don't know what I'm buying really is it lol

They look nice just checked out Instagram ! They look cordless or maybe they are dummy models x

I looked in to cloud nine but I was exceptionally disappointed with their customer service. The Rep promised to bring me some pairs to try, booked an appointment (I booked time out of my day) and didnt turn up. I left several messages on his phone and all I got was an email with several large attachments telling me about the "deals" they had on...not a deal if I don't know what I'm buying really is it lol

Hmm that is disappointing, I urge you to try em again though Hun, won't be disappointed x

Cloud nine are amazing, love the o pod too, Iv had nothing but excellent customer service, try again

Cloud nine are amazing, love the o pod too, Iv had nothing but excellent customer service, try again

I'm trying to convince myself to get the opod but clients won't buy it! X

The new eclipse ones are a complete redesign !! X

I won't hold high hopes but still gonna give them a go x

I'm playing with copyright on Friday ;) hoping I get to play with some New toys ;0) x

A're you going to the world release in July ? X

Latest posts

Back