New GHD's?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh new stuff ? X

A're you going to the world release in July ? X

Thought it was June? I'm really tempted ;) but if its the new products I already know lol x

What you doing on Friday x

I'm trying to convince myself to get the opod but clients won't buy it! X

Really? I think once they've seen the results they might be tempted

Really? I think once they've seen the results they might be tempted

I had the rep in to show me it and he wasn't to happy with my response lol basically it's just a gimmick what ddifferent result does it give to my trusty babyliss heated rollers !!! And they do it for £30 instead of £200

I had the rep in to show me it and he wasn't to happy with my response lol basically it's just a gimmick what ddifferent result does it give to my trusty babyliss heated rollers !!! And they do it for £30 instead of £200

Lol snap ;) x

My very hen pecked rep bought me a pair of the new eclipse in on Thursday to try, after I badgered him all day and I must say they are fab! New design, very futuristic, lighter and cooler body. I hated the new gold styler, so much do that I would only stock the limited editions and the original mark4s.

The Eclipse aren't released in salons until April and they will be retailing much closer to £200. Luckily I am attending another launch in a couple of weeks so should be able to grab a freebie! Can't wait! x

My very hen pecked rep bought me a pair of the new eclipse in on Thursday to try, after I badgered him all day and I must say they are fab! New design, very futuristic, lighter and cooler body. I hated the new gold styler, so much do that I would only stock the limited editions and the original mark4s.

The Eclipse aren't released in salons until April and they will be retailing much closer to £200. Luckily I am attending another launch in a couple of weeks so should be able to grab a freebie! Can't wait! x

Holy hell! How many pairs could you say in a year of those! Hope ya well sweet x

Latest posts

Back