New glitters!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1391109156.233358.jpg

View attachment 54245

Having a play with three of the colours from this set I've ordered :) sorry I hate painting my own nails they always look like **** lol

*~*~*~* Saucy Sweetheart *~*~*~*

Are these on acrylics?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

How do you apply glitter to nails only started training so haven't got a clue lol

How do you apply glitter to nails only started training so haven't got a clue lol

I mix. Little top coat and glitter and paint it on :)

Do you match the base colour to the glitter or always use white as a base? Xxxx

Do you match the base colour to the glitter or always use white as a base? Xxxx

It all depends on what the person wants. I like using white for myself because I can show off the glitter better but I just do what they want and I make sure it looks good haha

I'm desperate to try a lovely pink polish with a hot pink/purple Glitter fade heheh! I'm hoping someone this week wants to go for it hehe!

Nope these are just over cream puff shellac :)

And the chunky ones apply ok like this? xx

And the chunky ones apply ok like this? xx

Well what I'm using In that pick are chunky/fine blends and they work really really well :) I usually top coat twice just to make sure it's smooth afterwards. It always last atleast two weeks too.

So got a message from my lovely Glitter lady and she sent me a pic of my glitters all bagged up to post tomorrow! my personal 25 collection and then the sets she wants me to photograph :-D Express post directly tome tomorrow :-D soo cant wait to get my hands on these and start taking awesome pics :-D

Attachments

• 1624317_10152052126181704_463658289_n.jpg
    1624317_10152052126181704_463658289_n.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 287
Well what I'm using In that pick are chunky/fine blends and they work really really well :) I usually top coat twice just to make sure it's smooth afterwards. It always last atleast two weeks too.

Ooh ok I stayed away from them because I was not sure how they would apply. Still eagerly anticipating the arrival of my first order :)

So got a message from my lovely Glitter lady and she sent me a pic of my glitters all bagged up to post tomorrow! my personal 25 collection and then the sets she wants me to photograph :-D Express post directly tome tomorrow :-D soo cant wait to get my hands on these and start taking awesome pics :-D

Your so lucky!

They have arrived and are sooooooo pretty x

Yayyy!!! Post a pic babe!!!

Hiya im not on Facebook , is there another way of contacting glittergasm. And browsing the glitters on sale via a website or is it only Facebook ?? Thanks in advance 😊

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Yayyy!!! Post a pic babe!!!

I will do when I get home for some reason only the iPad will let me post pics and not the iPhone...x

Hiya im not on Facebook , is there another way of contacting glittergasm. And browsing the glitters on sale via a website or is it only Facebook ?? Thanks in advance 😊

I am not sure - maybe she has an email address? I can ask as I am waiting for an answer on something else x

Thank you I appreciate it. X

As far as I'm aware she only runs through Facebook Hun :(

Latest posts

Back