New hair extension supplier?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

Wondered if you all could help!?

I have been using hair planet for a while now for stick tip and nano hair and they are now stopping 20" hair extensions!

I usually have 18" clients but some (mostly the young girls) want really long hair!

I'm a bit weary trying new suppliers as having a client pay a few hundred for hair I expect the hair not to turn into horse hair after being washed... like a couple new suppliers have!

Please help me with some good suppliers!!

Studio58 are fantastic, great hair and great customer service x

Wow stopping 20 inch extensions. I wonder what their reasoning behind this is? A lot of people talk about sjk, studio58 and foxy on here, their all around the same price range as hair planet. I use foxy myself and find them fab but everyone likes different suppliers, I would suggest requesting a sample pack from those 3 suppliers and taking it from there

Wow stopping 20 inch extensions. I wonder what their reasoning behind this is? A lot of people talk about sjk, studio58 and foxy on here, their all around the same price range as hair planet. I use foxy myself and find them fab but everyone likes different suppliers, I would suggest requesting a sample pack from those 3 suppliers and taking it from there

Ive tried the 5A and liked it, Ive not tried the 4A..is it any good?

I have a few clients who don't like the pay for the aftercare eg shampoo and conditioner and I know with both studio and foxy they say you have to use it? Good thing with hair planet as much as I try push my clients to a sulphate free shampoo I know the clients who don't want to will be perfectly ok using herbal essences or Aussie. The hair always comes back at maintenance as good as it was when brought ( obviously clients who have brought the right aftercare have had Better and longer lasting hair) but there is no telling some clients especially the young ones who think the hair should stay perfect even when setting it on fire!! Lol
Has anyone used studio or foxy and not used the aftercare and hair been ok?

I have a few clients who don't like the pay for the aftercare eg shampoo and conditioner and I know with both studio and foxy they say you have to use it? Good thing with hair planet as much as I try push my clients to a sulphate free shampoo I know the clients who don't want to will be perfectly ok using herbal essences or Aussie. The hair always comes back at maintenance as good as it was when brought ( obviously clients who have brought the right aftercare have had Better and longer lasting hair) but there is no telling some clients especially the young ones who think the hair should stay perfect even when setting it on fire!! Lol
Has anyone used studio or foxy and not used the aftercare and hair been ok?

My one girl used Aussie with studio 58 and I take it she was fine wore it for 4 months. Kept cancelling her maintenance appointments so never got to see it :(

Studio 58

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Simplyhair.co.uk on here sell good quality hair, we have had good feedback from our students.:)

Latest posts

Back