New interest in gel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannah-Rose-x

Reaction score
Im currently a qualified hairdresser but have become interested in learning gel nails. Purely as a hobby and then possibly as extra work.

So was just wondering what the best type of home course there is? or if there are any day/couple day courses I could do?

any help much appreciated.
Thank you :) x

If you are looking for a home course then Essential Nails are good and are accredited by The Guild of Beauty Therapists. To look for a one or 2 day course is not such a good idea my darling as they are not comprehensive enough. A lot can go wrong with gel nails regarding over exposure to the products etc and as a hairdresser I am sure you know about allergies and how we have to be careful with chemicals.

I would look for a reputable company if you are going to attend a course. Use the search facility, button at top of page, and you will find endless courses. :biggrin:

The only thing Id say about home courses is that you really dont get that one to one education you do with your tutor on a normal course, and sometimes especially in enhancements you will need 121. Like has been said the only home course I have heard of that is accredited with the beauty guild is the essential nails one.

Latest posts

Back