New kit help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cdawson24

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade my hair tools since I will be renting a chair in a salon soon. I'm trying to find a good hair dryer that doesn't cost the earth and a good pair of scissors. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I also want to buy new brushes, combs, perming rods ect just wondering where the best place to get them from would be?

Looking forward to your replies,
C x

Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade my hair tools since I will be renting a chair in a salon soon. I'm trying to find a good hair dryer that doesn't cost the earth and a good pair of scissors. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I also want to buy new brushes, combs, perming rods ect just wondering where the best place to get them from would be?

Looking forward to your replies,
C x

I upgraded all my tools this year at salon international!!
Why don't you google when your Wholesalers have there next vat free day? X

I upgraded all my tools this year at salon international!!
Why don't you google when your Wholesalers have there next vat free day? X

Good idea, any recommendations for a good hair dryer? I seen Salon Services are advertising a new one Elchim one that apparently cuts drying time by 30%

Good idea, any recommendations for a good hair dryer? I seen Salon Services are advertising a new one Elchim one that apparently cuts drying time by 30%

I use purlux
But salon services was at salon international this year and I did see the elchim there but didn't see how much probably alot cheaper than it normally is thou 😁

If you want a lightweight powerful dryer try the Parlux 385. It helps to reduce wrist ache.

Latest posts

Back