new nail bar

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tasha@onyx

Reaction score
hi there everyone :)

i am new to this so you will have to bare with me ( i dont even know if i am posting this on the correct section but lets see if it works :eek: )

I am currently in the process of opening up my first nail bar and i thought i just might ask a few questions as i have read through thread after thread after thread and dont seem to be able to find answers to the questions i need.

Firstly is there a website that anyone knows of which gives a checklist of everything you need to open a salon ie health and safety requirements, staffing handbook, policies and procedures - i do have alot of information in these areas but i am just panicking that i dont have enough info or i might have missed something? or alternatively does anyone have their own list or points which they used to set up a successfull salon.

i just want to have all the correct paperwork needed so i dont have someone knocking on my door in a few months handing me a fine or some sort of failure to comply notice.

also i have advertised for staff and havent had anyone apply yet, does anyone have any good tips for places to advertise ( i have put adverts into the local beauty school and newspaper???)

also does anyone have any experience with scenarios that they encountered after they opened which can effect nail bars which i may not have thought of?

to be honest and help and advise is welcome, i just need peace of mind:confused:

many thanks

p.s if anyone has anything else they think would be usefull please dont hesitate to add a comment :D

come on guys and girls i really could do with some help anything would help :)

Try the Biz Geek hun, people over there might be more helpful...?

Back