New Pedicure Ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurenA

Reaction score
I'm currently using the Creative Spa Pedicure system, and I add hot towels to my "deluxe" pedicures. But I'm really looking for something that will make my pedicures unique/more luxurious. I've thought about adding a leg mask, do any of you know of a good one? Or do any of you have any ideas as to what I can add?

the creative spa system already has a masque, I would include this with a luxury pedi and spend longer on the massage.
Posted via Mobile Device

Heated booties are a good way of adding something luxurious to deluxe pedicures, I use these in mine!

:Love:xx

the creative spa system already has a masque, I would include this with a luxury pedi and spend longer on the massage.
Posted via Mobile Device

I do currently use the foot mask. But I was wondering if there was anything good out there to use as a leg mask (perhaps something complementary to the foot mask, but not as strong).

Hi there

I use Jessica Zen Spa Pedicure products and I take the mask up the leg in a luxury pedicure.

Heated booties or Paraffin wax are great as added extras to make a luxury pedicure, the heat in both of them will help to open the pores and aid in the absorption of the moisturisers, leaving the feet feeling super soft and 100% amazing! Your clients will love it!

Julia
x

Latest posts

Back