New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Babychops, I've not been on SG for ages (had a little boy Oct '14) and you were on the original pregnancy thread ttc so it's wonderful to see you're pregnant and hopefully about to drop! Massive congratulations to you. I'm pregnant again after a MC in June. I'm only 5 weeks and super nervous to have another MC but trying to stay positive!

I raked the leaves in the garden the night I went into labour, I swear that's what did it! Mind you, I was 11 days overdue!!

Hello, haven't spoken to you in a while! I know it's crazy to think I was writing all those comments about how I couldn't conceive and now I'm gonna have a baby in a few weeks! Lol sorry to hear about your miscarriage, congratulations on the new pregnancy! I'm sure everything will be ok!
I best get in the garden then! Haha x

Ohhh I miss being pregnant now reading all ur posts (sort of lol) has anyone got any bump pics?! Eeek I'm excited to hear some news. Don't forget to let us no babychops wen baba arrives!! Xxx

I'm nearly 12 weeks now. I've got my scan on Tuesday can't wait so excited. My sickness has seemed to subside a bit the last few days so hoping I've seen off the last of that xx

I have really fallen out of going on salon geek so forgive me if I forget to reply at any point! Good luck ladies who are near the end!! I'm glad there are some ladies to join me at the start too!! I feel like I already look pregnant with is a bit scary!! Xx

This was my bump at 14 weeks. I will be 19 weeks on Monday. Only one person has said they think it's a girl. Everyone else thinks boy xx

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448666659.610085.jpg

Do you think its a girl or boy? Are you finding out?

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1448693896.594206.jpg

This is my bump at 37+2 feeling huge!

Me and husband both think a boy. Yes we find out on the 8th Dec [emoji16][emoji16] oh gosh..that pic has just made me realise how much growing our little bean has to do haha xx

Do u think u will get much bigger babychops? Tobl55 is this ur 1st? Here my bump. I went another 10 days over that

Attachments

• 1448728926136.jpg
    1448728926136.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 71
Sorry not 10 days 7 days xx

Do u think u will get much bigger babychops? Tobl55 is this ur 1st? Here my bump. I went another 10 days over that

I don't know how I could get any bigger but I'm sure I will lol I really feel like it's gonna happen soon. So much pressure today it hurts to walk and getting lots of cramps and pains! X

Aww :) I love seeing bump pictures. Yes it's our first. Hopefully you aren't kept waiting too long babychops xx

I'm starting to get really frustrated and tense that I haven't gone into labour yet! I know I have another week till my due date but I just can't stop thinking about it! I could cry! I need to just chill! How is everyone doing? X

Phone up the midwife in tears, really lay it on thick. Say you are really panicking and are unsure about so many things. Im sure she can squeeze you in somewhere, just dont take no for an answer.
On another note all of you that have had your babies how long did your little ones stay in their first size/newborn babygrows? I bought quite a few in the Next sale but I'm thinking they wont all get used. I have left tags on though so could put all the unused ones on ebay.
My little girl is now 4 weeks and she's 11lb 1. She csn only fit into newborn dresses now. Any other newborn gear is a no go for her x

Aww..relax. Sorry to burst your bubble but it could be another 3 weeks [emoji85] enjoy the time just the two of you before baby comes. And then time will fly by. They grow so fast xx

Aww..relax. Sorry to burst your bubble but it could be another 3 weeks [emoji85] enjoy the time just the two of you before baby comes. And then time will fly by. They grow so fast xx

Arghh don't say that! lol your right though, I could have another 3 weeks so I need to chill out! [emoji85] x

Deffo that's exactly how I was feeling and the day came.... and passed haha then like u no 11 days later he decided to show lol. Hope labour's not too bad for u. Everytime. I come on here I keep thinking Oooo. .. they may be some new babas born!!... but no lol Shaz have u any recent pics of ur lo? 4 weeks already. Only seems yesterday u posted saying she's here lol xx

How is everyone getting on? My back is ruined! Struggling to walk and getting shooting pains down my left leg from the bottom of my back. Men have no idea what we go through!

Latest posts

Back