New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so miserable!! All I have done is moan!! I have two girls already so school run and clubs have not been fun!! Can't tell you how many times I have had a good cry about wanting to feel better!! Atm I'm just praying for a good xmas day!! Xx

I'm sure it will get better, it is so hard when you have other children to look after as well. I was so grumpy for the first 12 weeks and I was only feeling sick, not actually being sick that much!

To be honest o think it's worse when you just feel sick!! I'm 50/50 but on the days I'm actually sick I feel better once I'm sick and can get on with stuff - the days I just feel sick I feel like I can't move because anything I do feels like I'm going to be sick!! Yes having other children make it hard - and not many people knowing makes it hard to cover when your so ill!! I just can't wait to feel human again!!! Xx

That was my problem, because I wasn't actually being sick most of the time I would end up feeling rough all day and night. I was showing really quickly and people guessed i was pregnant so at least I didn't have to hide it xx

Bless you - I'm glad someone knows how I'm feeling!! Not long for you now!!! How exciting!!! Xx

It will be your turn before you know it and the sickness does get better. The pregnancy glow will kick in soon :)
Babychops anything happening??

It will be your turn before you know it and the sickness does get better. The pregnancy glow will kick in soon :)
Babychops anything happening??

Nothing really yet. Been for a few walks today and have felt ALOT of pressure during and after and lost a lot of my mucus plug today (been loosing bits for weeks though) but nothing really major x

Exciting! I had a planned c section last time so no idea what to expect. Mucus plugs, waters breaking and contractions i have no idea what I'm looking out for lol.

Exciting! I had a planned c section last time so no idea what to expect. Mucus plugs, waters breaking and contractions i have no idea what I'm looking out for lol.

Well they say with the mucus plug you can loose bits of it for weeks before labour and it can regenerate itself so it doesn't really mean anything to loose it. I have no idea what to expect with contractions either. Just that they will be incredibly painful! [emoji16][emoji15] x

I'm worried about how long labour is going to take, i cant imagine being in pain for over 12 hours!

Deffo that's exactly how I was feeling and the day came.... and passed haha then like u no 11 days later he decided to show lol. Hope labour's not too bad for u. Everytime. I come on here I keep thinking Oooo. .. they may be some new babas born!!... but no lol Shaz have u any recent pics of ur lo? 4 weeks already. Only seems yesterday u posted saying she's here lol xx
Yeh she's 6 weeks 2moro ..sleeps through the night and generally a good little baby I feel so lucky as iv had the non sleepers before lol.
I'm back at work now! So good coming home to see this little face

Helloooo

Attachments

• 1449879982350.jpg
    1449879982350.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 53
Ahhhh girls your making me so broody! Hope it happens soon for me again! X

Still no baby [emoji30] I went for a long walk this morning and really struggled as it got so uncomfortable. Ever since I have been having unbearable pelvic pressure and lower back pain. I'm struggling so much to walk or move now. Keep getting pain in my lower stomach that comes and goes. That walk done me in! [emoji30] x

Oh babychops i really feel for you! I am keeping my fingers crossed that it happens soon for you, maybe all the pressure and pain is a good sign? X

Fingers crossed for you babychops!! All the waiting will be worth it when you get that first cuddle!! Bit of good news - I borrowed my friends Doppler (was totally against then previous 2 pregnancies) and heard a beautiful strong heart beat today [emoji16] xx

Babychops... Is it like period pains? It'll happen, you poor thing!

How's the sickness Isabella? x

Any news abbie or babychops? Xx

I think I have been having very mild, irregular contractions since yesterday, they aren't painful but have been getting more uncomfortable as time goes on. Could that be the very start of it all? X

Still nothing for me! I move house Friday so his probably waiting for Thursday night or Friday! Stressing me out now though lol even more so 3 people I know who arent due till next week have all had their babies x

Latest posts

Back