New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1460832384.912567.jpg
this is me at 34 weeks, now coming up to 36!

How are you feeling Aqua gecko?? Xx

How are you feeling Aqua gecko?? Xx
Really good! Finished work last week. Having a really good pregnancy so far, no sickness, few aches and pains but really well otherwise. Just desperate to find out if it's a boy or a girl now! :-D

Due in 10 days. She has been head down since 28 weeks and engaged at 35 weeks. No sign of her making an early appearance yet, though I wish she would. Sore hips and heartburn are keeping me awake [emoji17] xx

Really good! Finished work last week. Having a really good pregnancy so far, no sickness, few aches and pains but really well otherwise. Just desperate to find out if it's a boy or a girl now! :-D

Glad your feeling well!! It's funny how the closer you get the more impatient you get isn't it?! We have kept the gender a secret from our two girls (they were desperate for a girl and it is a girls!) and i just want to tell them now!!!! Xx

Due in 10 days. She has been head down since 28 weeks and engaged at 35 weeks. No sign of her making an early appearance yet, though I wish she would. Sore hips and heartburn are keeping me awake [emoji17] xx

Ahhh ok so I don't have to panic just yet!! Shame your feeling a bit pants....10dsys sounds a drag to you, it sounds s dream to me with 10weeks left! I hope you manage to get some rest before she arrives. Do you have a name ready for her?? Xx

How many weeks is everyone now?? I'm soooo tired its unreal - iron levels are fine so I guess it's just down to being pregnant,working and already having two little monkeys!! That or I'm secretly lazy!! [emoji23]

I have spd [emoji17] apparently it's because the baby is head down and 'trying/preparing' to engage....I'm 30 weeks so I'm guessing that doesn't really mean anything atm, but she has been very consistent and been in the same position since they started to be able to feel her. Did anyone else have a low baby or one that engaged early? Did it mean they come early or anything like that?? Xx

My little one was low down and engaged early on but she still decided to be a week late! Lol x

Haha I keep saying it'll be my luck that I go two weeks over!!! Both my girls were 6days late so I have been expecting to go over xx

Ahhh ok so I don't have to panic just yet!! Shame your feeling a bit pants....10dsys sounds a drag to you, it sounds s dream to me with 10weeks left! I hope you manage to get some rest before she arrives. Do you have a name ready for her?? Xx

Definitely not! Haha. I've been fine most of the way through. Had rib flare but acupuncture fixed that weeks ago. Just struggling with the heartburn now. Not much longer to go though. Yes, she's Millie May but we've kept it a secret. Though my mum and nana aren't far off. Nana has called bump little Missy since before finding out sex and my mum calls her Maggie May, there's a dog that lives near my mum and she just loves the name haha xx

Definitely not! Haha. I've been fine most of the way through. Had rib flare but acupuncture fixed that weeks ago. Just struggling with the heartburn now. Not much longer to go though. Yes, she's Millie May but we've kept it a secret. Though my mum and nana aren't far off. Nana has called bump little Missy since before finding out sex and my mum calls her Maggie May, there's a dog that lives near my mum and she just loves the name haha xx

That's so sweet that they are so close!! Pretty name!! I have an Ava Mae and a Paige Isabella this one will be Mila Blake !! How exciting!! Keep us posted on a niggles and when she arrives!! Xx

Glad your feeling well!! It's funny how the closer you get the more impatient you get isn't it?! We have kept the gender a secret from our two girls (they were desperate for a girl and it is a girls!) and i just want to tell them now!!!! Xx

Ahh, how lovely. My husband comes from a big family with lots of boys, so everyone keeps telling me it'll be a boy! I don't care either way but would be nice to put them in their place with a girl! [emoji6]

Ahh, how lovely. My husband comes from a big family with lots of boys, so everyone keeps telling me it'll be a boy! I don't care either way but would be nice to put them in their place with a girl! [emoji6]

Haha I know exactly what you mean there!!!! EVERYONE keeps saying a boy to me, my nan even bought a boy outfit because 'she knows'...from magpies, to how I'm carrying anything and everything is a sign to anyone it's a boy and I'm secretly a little bit excited to show up with a girl [emoji6]

Aww gorgeous names for your girls. Do family know that you know it's a girl or do they think you were waiting til she's born?xx

Aww gorgeous names for your girls. Do family know that you know it's a girl or do they think you were waiting til she's born?xx

Is that for me?? If so yes they know we know [emoji6] some are happy for the surprise others think 'they know it's a boy' so they don't need me to tell them, I think deep down they all understand that we are only not telling them so they can't slip up in front of my girls and let the secret out xx

Aww I don't know how you've managed not to slip up in front of anyone. Or been spotted buying pink stuff xx

It hasn't been easy, I have slipped up with the odd 'she' but I just work a little 'he' onto the convo later to balance it out!! It was easy to begin with but now I'm just bursting to tell the girls!!! Hiding the pink bits has been so hard, and it's a pain when your out and you see something really cute but can't get it because your with someone!!! Helps save money though [emoji6] xx

Awww it will all be worth it though when the girls find out they've got a little sister! And then you can take them shopping to buy her clothes.xx

How are you lovely ladies doing?? Xx

Due today but no sign of her yet. Xx

Due today but no sign of her yet. Xx

How exciting!!!!!! Didn't realise we had anyone so close!! How are you feeling?? Xx

Latest posts

Back