New pregnancy thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Babychops you have to do a test! How old is your little one now?

Babychops you have to do a test! How old is your little one now?

I think it's highly unlikely that I am. It's probably the birth control that's tricking me! Having pain in one leg today and worrying about blood clots. I worry so much! Lol she's 4 months now. How are you getting on? How's your little one? X

Molly don't worry about the diabetes test. Ive been for it twice now. Just make sure you take a book and a butty with you for afterwards.

I had my baby shower at the end of Feb. I only invited family and a few friends round. Put a bit of an afternoon tea buffet on and left the rest to my sister. Bump was spoilt rotten xxView attachment 195999View attachment 196000View attachment 196001View attachment 196002View attachment 196003

Sorry complete subject change! Where is your stripy wallpaper from please? [emoji7] i need it! x

She is 10 weeks old now. Loving every minute of being a mum again!

Sorry complete subject change! Where is your stripy wallpaper from please? [emoji7] i need it! x

It's from Wilko but it looks like it's been discontinued [emoji17] we got it in Jan. It was only £6 a roll and was so easy to put up too xx

Noooooo [emoji24][emoji24] lol
Thanks anyway. Xx

I never realised that there was so many due soon! Good luck! My little man will be 8 months soon. He's not yet crawling and finally has 2 teeth!

Attachments

• 1460320996361.jpg
    1460320996361.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 48
Molly don't worry about the diabetes test. Ive been for it twice now. Just make sure you take a book and a butty with you for afterwards.

I had my baby shower at the end of Feb. I only invited family and a few friends round. Put a bit of an afternoon tea buffet on and left the rest to my sister. Bump was spoilt rotten xxView attachment 195999View attachment 196000View attachment 196001View attachment 196002View attachment 196003

aww your baby shower looked lovely!

I'm sure you'll love it!! I secretly wish I was brave enough!!! Xx

it was lovely! everyone got on really well and they did games so the attention was off me haha, xx

How is everyone feeling?? I didn't feel like it with thes first two but I'm desperate to have my body back this time!!! Xx

I felt like that, im definitely finding it harder to get my figure back this timeas well

I felt like that, im definitely finding it harder to get my figure back this timeas well

Ahhh no, I'm sure you will - try not to put too much pressure on yourself!!

Weirdly this is my smallest pregnancy, it's even simple things like I really want a glass of prosseco, I want to eat pate - everything I'm not allowed - I want!!! [emoji87][emoji85]

I was dying for a prawn cocktail and some pate over christmas! It was torture not being able to eat it!

I was dying for a prawn cocktail and some pate over christmas! It was torture not being able to eat it!

You are allowed to eat cooked seafood, I believe! I have been it's seafood that is uncooked that is a problem like oysters.

I love Pate and cheeses like Brie that I've found difficult not to eat!

Can't wait for a nice rare fillet steak [emoji39]

Hi geeks, need a little help. I take my pill every morning at 7am but having some side effects (nausea) so I wanna take it in the evening. I can't wait until my new pack as I am running two packs back to back. I know I can't do it straight away as that would be 36 hours without a pill and I won't be protected at all. Can I do it gradually? Like take it a few hours later each day? Or would I still not be covered?

Hi geeks, need a little help. I take my pill every morning at 7am but having some side effects (nausea) so I wanna take it in the evening. I can't wait until my new pack as I am running two packs back to back. I know I can't do it straight away as that would be 36 hours without a pill and I won't be protected at all. Can I do it gradually? Like take it a few hours later each day? Or would I still not be covered?
Are you eating right after taking it? If not, it really helps with the nausea.

I think you could change the time but you would need to use extra contraception for a week afterwards, then you should be fine

Are you eating right after taking it? If not, it really helps with the nausea.

I have been having my breakfast after taking it but it's not helping :-( it's probably because iv only just started it x

Ya, you have to give it sometime for your body to adjust. Goes away in a few weeks.

How many weeks is everyone now?? I'm soooo tired its unreal - iron levels are fine so I guess it's just down to being pregnant,working and already having two little monkeys!! That or I'm secretly lazy!! [emoji23]

I have spd [emoji17] apparently it's because the baby is head down and 'trying/preparing' to engage....I'm 30 weeks so I'm guessing that doesn't really mean anything atm, but she has been very consistent and been in the same position since they started to be able to feel her. Did anyone else have a low baby or one that engaged early? Did it mean they come early or anything like that?? Xx

Latest posts

Back