New price list

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jenniferlouise

Reaction score
trying to work out a new price list....what would you guys suggest is a fair price for an hour long facial with facial massage. masque,etc arm and hand massage, also 45 minute manicure with exf. massage. cuticle work ,etc.,

Hi Jenniferlouise! What products are you using?

dermalogica, natures way. strictly proffesional,,,, salon system/skin truth. i know....i know......... quite an assortment...lol

lol! If your just using a little bit of everything for every facial i think a reasonable price would be £25.. If you use dermalogica on its own for facials i would charge £30 per hourly facial! A full body massage would be in around £30, and arm and hand massage would be about £10 if you spent around 15mins! A basic manicure including cuticle work, hand and half arm massage etc, would be about £15.. this would be the kind of prices i would charge! Im a mobile therapist though, so prices can differ from salon based or mobile! hth! :hug:

Last edited:
thanks for the quick reply xxx

Your more than welcome :hug: xxx

Hiya i use dermalogica also and for an hour long facial its £24

thanks x i was going to charge £20 for the dermalogica and 15 for natures way,, both one hour..xx

I think it depends on location and what products you are using.We use Darphin and for an hours facial it costs £35 .We use Nailtiques for a manicure (hr) and the cost is £16.50 or £18.50 for a french.

I'm salon based & charge £40 for an hours Decleor Aromassage facial (minus mask or exfoliation) & £45 for a 75 mins Decleor Aromaplasty facial. However, as an authorised stockist & account holder I use the full range, including the professional only products, so that also has an affect on how much you can reasonably charge. If I were using bits & pieces of retail products & "salon supply" type products I would be looking at charging considerably less.

thankyou for all your replies xx

mmm.....basic manicure with cuticle work. thought i would charge £10 manicure with exfoliation/ hand/arm massage...£15. but masque with heated gloves/ or wax another £3... i dont want to overcharge. xx

mmm id charge more than £20 if ur using dermalogica as i say i charge £24 and this enables me to make enough profit back.i use jessica nails and charge £14 for a manicure which includes file and polish, cuticle work and hand and arm massage. for a luxury manicure i charge £16 hot mitts with paraffin mask and exfoliation is extra.

Hi, I'm mobile and I charge £40 for a facial with Eve Taylor prof. products and top rate massage oils. My facials tend to last 1 hr and 15 mins including consultation, hot towel, rose quartz massager plus the usual cleanse, tone, masque etc routine. I also offer my client a cup of herb tea whilst I am clearing my stuff away. People round here think that's good value for money.

whatever you do dont make yourself so cheap that people think your actually not that good, and wont try you! think about it, if you see something expensive you automatically think wow it must be good!

just find a happy medium, get as many price comparisons of salons in your area and go middle to high!! we work hard in our job, lets make sure its worth it!

plus, pricing your treatments that bit higher gives you leeway to do some fantastic offers from time to time.

I do Dermalogica facials and charge £32, it is a top brand that when you are trained properly and do thorough treatments, people are more than willing to pay for!!

Latest posts

Back