new salon opening

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

nailtiqe

Reaction score
hi ya girls and guys!!!
im opening my new salon on the 22nd august and i would like to know what kind of opening offers etc any of you have done........
im having a nail bar and 2 fast tan sunbeds, airbrush tanning, airbrushed nail art, spa manicures and pedicures, solar manicures, parafin wax, heated mitts and booties etc etc..........

Vicky :o

Herman

Reaction score
we opened our salon only a week ago. we placed an advert in the local rag at a cost of £250+vat....outch. Our offer was 20% discount if you book and pre pay for your appointment on our opening weekend. We were open on Saturday all day & Sunday 10-3. The advanced bookings were enough to cover the cost of the advert twice. Ill e-mail you a copy of the ad for you perusal MDT

Sharon Green

Reaction score
Hi Vicky,

Just wondering who you are getting your fast tan sun beds from and how much a week they are costing you? I am hoping to go into business with a hairdresser next year and we were thinking about installing a fast tan bed if the lease was not too expensive.

Cheers,
Sharon 8)

nailtiqe

Reaction score
hi ya........im either getting my beds off helionova (most expensive), tansun (ok) or sunquest...(the best i fink and the best priced)....they cost about £6k plus vat, but can go up to £18k.........email me at vicky.sheardown@ntlworld.com for more details...ile give u the websites and info then......vicx

Nailsinlondon1

CND Shellac Ambassador
Reaction score
Well it has to be product in my book...........
Maybe depends on how much you want to spend ?????
maybe something like this:...............

Opening offer: Give them a voucher to be redeemed against a retail product.............Like £ 5.00 off for on the scentsations.

Retailed at £12.95 but will cost you only £6.50 so you are only giving about £1.50 away ....
Or a voucher for Tanning..................
Or do this for any item of your choice.......................
The list is endless ...................
Hope this helps
love Ruth xxxx

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
hi
when i opened my salon i had an open day on the saturday we put fliers up advertising a free glass of bubbly and a free trial nail this proved very popular also for each full set booked on that day we gave a free pinkie bottle of solar oil we have got alot of custom from it and they have remained regular clients

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts