New Shellac & progression!?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*jadedanielle*

Reaction score
I'm so excited for the new Shellac! Who's with me!?

I'm really trying to push my nails business and feel its time to 'flourish'. I feel I need a better way of contacting clients after they have been - I just tend to save their number to my phone and send an odd text every now and then with a deal. I have done a few KGB deals but I don't tend to ever get genuine customers. Would anyone recommend ways that WORK to get your customers coming back in this recession!

I have just become a body shop consultant so I was thinking of combining the two - Offering Body Shop and Nail parties together. Has anyone got any suggestions to boost business....

Thanks! Any hints and tips appreciated!

Jade x

Hi Jade

I send out a email or text to every single client at the beggining of each month with that months special offers on it.. Maybe make a point of taking there mob number or email and so offers every month or something.. Personally i find this works really well as it keeps you in mind with clients, i also use facebook alot for photos, promotions etc.

Also if i have a quiet week (which dusnt happy that often anymore which is good) then i send them out extra special offers and i put it on treatments i would like to promote and then often you get them rebooking for it as they may not have tried it without the offer!

Hope thats a bit of help :)

Latest posts

Back