New skincare range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jemima

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been using Elemis in my salon for 5 years (started with it a few months into opening), I chose Elemis as I liked the ethos behind the products & treatments, the salon is based in a fairly affluent area, clients are mature, we have a lot of clients who cruise and therefore know of Elemis, we are also very close to Heathrow and they have an Elemis lounge there too. We often get clients in off the street for retail purchases and are able to turn them into repeat business for retail and treatments.
However since on-line shopping is an ever growing business we have found retail harder and harder, particularly now Elemis have time to spa, QVC and Elemis.com and they constantly throw such great deals at customers we just can't compete.
Don't get me wrong I love Elemis, but that teamed with the ever changing staff, changes in products lines (with no communication), being a 'hands on' company then launching electrical facials, and recent number of mis-haps with orders, I'm looking for something new!

I still want something that offers treatments and retail, of a similar price range or slightly lower, something that combines nature and science and gives great results.
Any recommendations?
TIA

Hi Jemima,

We are a popular and reliable skincare brand called Silhouette International that was established over 40 years ago.

We offer luxury skincare treatments and also retail, and we only sell to salon businesses. We are a personable company, with a team in HQ always there to answer your call at 0161 980 1080.

We strive to combine nature, science and technology to provide innovative and luxury treatments.

Check out our website here - https://silhouettebeauty.co.uk/skincare

Check out our Facial Menu here - http://silhouettebeauty.com/skin/frontend/default/silhouette/pdf/dermafusionCatalogue.pdf#page=3

Or like our Facebook Page perhaps?

Whatever happens, we hope you take the time to check us out and hopefully you will love our brand, but if not, we hope you continue your search and find the perfect brand for you,

Thanks,
Aimee from Silhouette International

Have you considered Dermatude or A Lift by Nouveau Skin Therapy - I think the A lift is nature and science combined but they are all machine based facials. They both have a complementary range of retail treatments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you change your brand? I know exactly what you mean about Elemis. I really wanted to put it in my salon but the amazing offers on QVC put me right off. There is no way small independent companies can compete with that. Have you looked at Repechage, they incorporate seaweed, so really natural and the results are fantastic.

Hi,

I've been using Elemis in my salon for 5 years (started with it a few months into opening), I chose Elemis as I liked the ethos behind the products & treatments, the salon is based in a fairly affluent area, clients are mature, we have a lot of clients who cruise and therefore know of Elemis, we are also very close to Heathrow and they have an Elemis lounge there too. We often get clients in off the street for retail purchases and are able to turn them into repeat business for retail and treatments.
However since on-line shopping is an ever growing business we have found retail harder and harder, particularly now Elemis have time to spa, QVC and Elemis.com and they constantly throw such great deals at customers we just can't compete.
Don't get me wrong I love Elemis, but that teamed with the ever changing staff, changes in products lines (with no communication), being a 'hands on' company then launching electrical facials, and recent number of mis-haps with orders, I'm looking for something new!

I still want something that offers treatments and retail, of a similar price range or slightly lower, something that combines nature and science and gives great results.
Any recommendations?
TIA
Hi,

Any recommendations?
TIA
Have you thought about natural elements

Latest posts

Back