New style help please geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aphrodite26

Reaction score
Right my lovely geeks. I need advice from people who know style and what suits. My friends and family are used to my regular hair style and no help.
As some of you know I've got fibromyalgia and am celebrating finally feeling like me again and losing 3.5st. I want a change. I've had this style for about 8 years and want a change. Would any of the following suit me.
Me now
View attachment 61402
Styles I like
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397038880.048485.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397038891.141033.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397038901.896962.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397038909.961045.jpg
I don't suit full head blonde so always have full head foils (it's more or less all blonde now but I suit a bit of root)
Any suggestions or other styles you recommend.
Thanks gorgeous people x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh apparently the how I look now pic hasn't shown up.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397044502.873042.jpg

They'd all suit you!!

They'd all suit you!!

I'm not sure if going that short would make me look butch or my face 2 round lol x

I like the second one!
They would all suite you but I feel like the 2nd one isn't as short and you can do more with it if you ever felt like styling it.

I like the second one!
They would all suite you but I feel like the 2nd one isn't as short and you can do more with it if you ever felt like styling it.

Thanks Elaine. I was looking at that one as it's baisically a shorter version of what I have now. Then I keep thinking it's 2 similar lol. Arrgghh I hate making decisions lol x

Oh I missed this one off!!!
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1397047994.725872.jpg

Could I fauxhawk that style do you think?

P.s you have beautiful eyes x

Aww thanks hun. I will probably end up with it more that style as I can always back comb it back plus I'm a bit scared of getting the sides shaved haha x

No idea what style, just dropped by to say..

You look gorgeous!!

that's all...

No idea what style, just dropped by to say..

You look gorgeous!!

that's all...

Aw thanks hunni :) x

Any more opinions guys? X

I think the second style would really suit you! You have a lovely face that could carry a style like that :)

I think the second style would really suit you! You have a lovely face that could carry a style like that :)

I actually meant the first one... Thought they were two different styles, but realised it's the same just styled differently. So first pic sorry!

cover up the faces and see if you still love the hair. That is what I do when clients come in with pics :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

You've got one of those lovely faces that would probably look good with all of them! I personally think the first picture as you can have it flat and it would still look really nice, then to vamp it up on a night out you can have the quiff. At least then it's versatile. What's rock god think? ;) xx

I think you would suit any of them but I love the first picture, it looks good up and down so easy to change up for going out or whatever!

Amanda xx

Thanks girls, flattery will get you everywhere lol.
I like the first one as well.
Winnie haven't told rock god yet haha x

Latest posts

Back