New to acrylics/gels advice wanted,please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 24313

Reaction score
hi all,

i'm qualified in itec beauty level 2 so have done a full manicure and pedicure qualification, ive also completed an nvq in acrylic and gels a few months ago but only just getting round to actually practising and hopefully start doing them in my salon on the run up to xmas.

Thing is i've no idea which are the best products to use and also if the cheap nail tips are just as good as the expensive ones etc.

i will only be practising on friends and family for a few months so know i can practise on technique and timing etc but i want to make sure i am using the best products etc.

i have already bought all i need but dont mind replacing it, i reckon if i'm going to do it i may aswell do it properly!

Sorry if this has been asked a thousand times, i really appreciate everyones help and advice on here!

Thanks

iya! I use michelle porter prodcuts there good there nails are good quality and not expensive either have a look on there web site xxxxxx:green:

Latest posts

Back