New to lashes, help me!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne1989

Reaction score
Hi there ladies, I'm having a bit of a nightmare getting to grips with lashes. I'm still doing my level 3 at college which finishes 19th June. I've done 2 individual lash assessments which I passed both but I just wanted to know if anyone has any tips that could help me? I used the gel pads to go over the bottom lashes but I'm still finding my clients top lashes sticking to the bottom. It's really quite embarrassing when I have to keep prising their eyelashes apart. Luckily it was 2 friends if mine but still embarrassing 😔

Can anyone help me?

Xxx

Maybe you're using too much glue? If you are then it can seep down regardless of the eye guards. Perhaps try using surgical tape instead too. I found this sturdier. The gel/sticky pads move too much for me x

I do find that near the end if the treatment the gel pads have moved down from where I stuck them. Do you mean use sticky tape to slightly lift the eyebrow? I haven't tried that yet xx

Latest posts

Back