New to spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ash<3

Reaction score
Hi,

Could anyone help me I'm training and learning how to spray tan but I don't know what tan and spray tan equipment is the best for salon purposes.. If anyone have suggestions that would be great!!!

thanks

Vita libarata

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Who are you training with x

Sunless solutions have some really good offers on with their new inflatable tents that are machine washable (perfect for beginners where overspray might happen) I'm sure you get free solution or something free at the moment xx

Ring round get all the brands your interested in to visit the salon??

Hi ,
I have been doing spray tans for a while now. I use aqueous cream on dry areas- all over hands, elbows, knees and a little on the tops of feet then vaseline on the palms to stop them being tanned. Usually when I finish spray a gently rub the line on the hands to there is less chance of a straight line on the insides of the wrist but sadly one client has said she has quite a definite line there- is there anyway to try and lighten this now its done?
I am scared not to use the vaseline on the palms as general feeling is no one wants any tan on their hands?:o

I wouldn't use Vaseline, you don't need to. I apply barrier cream all over hands, make sure their hands are out of the way while I'm tanning and wipe each palm with a baby wipe straight after just in case. Never had a line, not sure why u would get one? Must be he Vaseline I think. You just need to spray down the arm then pull away at the bottom.

Latest posts

Back