New training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tierra2006

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I'm wanting to add a new therapy to my existing skill base and am finding myself more and more interested in alternative therapies. I am thinking of possibly training in Reiki, do any of you geeks do this? How did you find training and is it popular, results etc, thanks in advance x

Hiya,
I don't do reiki but I do get clients that are interested in what its all about, I've just started my level 3 in reflexology and would like to do indian head massage and hot stones eventually! Never had reiki done but a friend of mine swears by it and she has just enrolled on a reiki course! x

Reiki works as a stand alone treatment but infuses nicely with all your other holistic treatments too.

I would highly recommend it.

You can do level one over a weekend which is friends and family only, then after a break of a few months go onto level 2 which is another weekend and this is practioner level.

its not my most popular treatment but I am glad that I have done it. plus if someone comes to you for a treatment and has contra indications, you can offer reiki in its place rather than turn them away as their are very few contra indications for reiki.

as its hands-off generally, its not everyones cup of tea.

Latest posts

Back