New upcoming treatments?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blissful Serenity

Reaction score
Hi. What are people finding is the latest craze for treatments please. I’m a mobile beautician that needs something new to attract new clients. There are loads of nail techs where I live, a few false lashes to. So I want something different? Any advice will be gratefully received. My business has been plodding along due to family commitments & I would now like to progress with it. TIA x

Hi. What are people finding is the latest craze for treatments please. I’m a mobile beautician that needs something new to attract new clients. There are loads of nail techs where I live, a few false lashes to. So I want something different? Any advice will be gratefully received. My business has been plodding along due to family commitments & I would now like to progress with it. TIA x

I do nails and lash lifts but speaking from a clients point of view.....I’m desperate to get SVS lashes but can’t find anyone close that does them or similar. I’m even considering investing in the training myself as lots of my clients also love this look.

Henna brows are also very in demand

Latest posts

Back