New Website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaniBeautyAngel

Reaction score
Done our website this afternoon. Have tried to keep it clean, simple and organised. If you can take a minute to take a quick look let me know what you think. I need to add some more piccies. Also whilst on the subject I want to add the products we use do I need to get permission from the company first?

Thank you

www.beautyangels-hastings.co.uk

Well done you! I think it looks lovely, clean and simple and very classic. Only a couple of observations and it just a person opinion, I think you could afford to give your beautiful logo a bit more oomph in terms of it's size on the page, it really is lovely so I'd be tempted to make it bigger. Secondly, as a punter I'd like to know with Hollywood Lashes how long they're likely to last before I need an infill.

When you say you want to add products, does that mean just include the products in the descriptions or have the company logo's? Listing what you use shouldn't be a problem and in terms of logos etc, usually if you go to them and ask permission they have set images they give you access to and it's not usually too much of a problem.

Good luck!
T.x

Thank you :)

I will give it a tweak tomorrow and see if I can get the logo any bigger.

Product logos is what I was after, I will get onto that tomorrow as well.

:)

Not being picky,sorry hunny but on your treatment page i would space it out a bit better,just a thought but well done!!

Full set of acrylics..............................................£35.00
Infill.................................................................
Manicure...........................................................
I have a site with weebley have a look zonenailsandbeauty.com
hope it will help.

Love your font style and design,
It was what I was aiming for in my website , but the templates are mainly plain.
Two things ,
Maybe add a bit more content,
And your font size could be a bit bigger .

Well done!!! :)

I love your website hun, like the angel theme to goes really well.
did you do it yourself? I am just looking into doing mine with 1&1 or vistaprint did you use anything like this.
good luck

Latest posts

Back