New website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suzanne1118

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls,

Bit scared but could you have a look at my new website and tell me what you think?

www.jasminebeautyclinic.ie

Hi, I love it! Looks really professional. Just 2 things that I have noticed (will be honest I haven't read it all).... On the treatments page under the tanning section, 'clothes' have been spelt 'cloths' and also the spelling of 'moisturise/moisturising' etc is being used as the American spelling 'moisturize/moisturizing' . I am going to sound SOOOOO thick here but is that how you spell it in Ireland?! If it is then ignore me! (my husband will kill me for asking that question as he always teases me about geography etc!!) Other than that I think it looks excellent and you should be very proud! Xx

From briefly looking at it, I like it, it looks stylish and easy to navigate! Well done :)

Hi, I love it! Looks really professional. Just 2 things that I have noticed (will be honest I haven't read it all).... On the treatments page under the tanning section, 'clothes' have been spelt 'cloths' and also the spelling of 'moisturise/moisturising' etc is being used as the American spelling 'moisturize/moisturizing' . I am going to sound SOOOOO thick here but is that how you spell it in Ireland?! If it is then ignore me! (my husband will kill me for asking that question as he always teases me about geography etc!!) Other than that I think it looks excellent and you should be very proud! Xx

Oh god thanks! No wer the same as you :) Im terrible myself! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back