new website

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie01895

Reaction score
Hi, I would just like to share my new website with you as I am so pleased with it. I have recently become a Virgin Vie Consultant and think that it compliments my other services so well, as it gives me access to new potential customers at every party that I do and I am able to promote my tanning and nail services. I have found this invaluable, as we all know how hard it is to get customers through the door! anyway - for anyone that wants to have a look it is www.myvirgincosmetics.co.uk/suewinter
Let me know what you think

Sue

Hiya, you are not alone on this one babe!

I am a consultant for The Body Shop at Home, I do find that these products compliment the beauty industry fabulously (especially the body scrubs and butters) and the parties help to get more potential customers to know about you! I sell alot of the hair masks from my catalogues to my customers (as I do hairdressing), and am moving into nails very soon. If your clients respond as well as mine did, you'll be laughing!

Can I just say, I love the body sparkle from Virgin Vie, I have bought some and it looks great with a tan! Hope this new venture goes well and helps to get you more customers. Good luck x

Latest posts

Back