New Year business resolutions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrysalis

Reaction score
I know its not quite xmas but has anyone given any thought to new years resolutions for your businesses?

Im thinking of fresh new opening hours to regain work/life balance,

Work Smarter, even consider a modern apprentice scheme.

And I've found this new app thing I've started using this week which I think may help engagement with my clients,

opinions please my business app link is http://abmedicaluk.appsme.com

Also refreshing my consent forms with stuff I've been meaning to update and try to keep unto date with my books!

I'm giving myself a Saturday off every month :) I work crazy hours constantly 8am-8pm so I'm also going to try to say NO to people lol :) x

Last year I made the decision to discuss my business with an accountant in the new year. This led to the decision to become a limited company last Jan. I have just seen the accountant again and we are having to go vat registered from January 2015. Ltd was a great move for us.

In the new year I'm thinking about going back to networking which I always enjoyed. We will continue with training but not to the degree we have done in this past year. We only moved into our new premises in September and expanded our business and we will aim to get our new premises totally finished.

Grow our business while retaining our relationships with our clientele and to retail even more than we have this year.

That's all

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

take a few risks shake things up

build brand and image

I only opened in May. But I'm gonna look into having a software booking system this year.

Get onto my friend to sort my website.

And hoping to get a part time self employed stylist in. X

Latest posts

Back