New systems / techniques


Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.


Well-Known Member
Sep 6, 2006
Reaction score
Good Afternoon,

I hope you are all well.

I have been away for a long time and a long time out of the industry. As I was wrapping up with clients all those years ago I was finding I was using L & P and hard gels less and had more and more gel polish.

Now my daughter is at school and I feel I would like to get into business again I wanted to ask some questions about what I may have missed and work out what I would need training / refreshers in.

I have been keeping an eye on 'gum gels' and I am not sure if I have made it up but gels which are used with what look like full cover nails and gels where a reverse form is used and the form pops off once finished, I do remember using things like 'popits' probably 8 years ago!

Would anyone be able to give me the name of some of these systems so I can do a little research and try and get an idea on what I've missed?!

Thank you!
Polygel? x
Polygel as moonails has stated although I have seen acrylic itself used for this technique

Latest posts