Newbie - Bio Sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fennell Beauty

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was hoping for some help. I have just completed my Bio Sculpture traning and about to place an order for my own stock of gels. How many Gels should I order to get me started and what are the most popular colours to order. I am living in Dubai at the moment but most of my clients will be British Expats.

Thanks in advance for you help.

Hi .
My mum trained in this and its so tricky to do. The end result is amazing though. Im sure she bought a few colours to start as her most popular are light

Hi,
I use bio sculpture and am a little but obsessed with buying new colours, they are all so lovely. To start with you will probably need a white and pink for French (usually no.1 and 87) a red, a brown, purple and maybe some pastel colours as we are coming into spring, oh and a glittery one! They are releasing a new collection this weekend too. You can also customise colours by mixing.

Why not join the bio sculpture techs group on here, there are a few threads regarding popular colours and some amazing techs who are always ready to help. :)

There is a Bio Sculpture group on here loads of amazing technicians and so much help I should post on there. I have been doing Bio for 3 years and love it re colours I should think where you are some of the nice bright colours at the moment my most popular are purples and blues but that is in England and our winter I do a lot of pastel shades for my older clients who prefer them .My most popular at moment Lavender Nights Lilac Lullaby Marilyn Grace Cast Iron Denim Holly Berry Pink Paradise High tea tulip hope this helps but definetly join the Bio Group Salon Geek - Bio Sculpture Techs and Enjoy Bio Sculpture

Thank you Myden for the heart and Fennell beauty use the Bio group I have learned so much from it amazing and such support and great to have so much info from them its a learning curve and you need all the support you can get and we all get problems and a problem shared is a problem halved:)

Thanks ladies, I will join the group. :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back