Newbie here from the Midlands, say hello

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok ok so I may have been a tiny tad misleading with my OP. I'm it from Birmingham but from near it. 20 minutes away in fact... Ok ok I'm closer to Dudley... in a not so vibrant Wolverhampton... But I say "near Birmingham" all the time... It takes the sting off haha!!

Hehe......I was born and bred in Coseley. Moved to Bromsgrove 10 years ago and love it here. Consider myself a Brummie now but was a proper Yam Yam for my first 20-odd years. 😆

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Facts about me....

I worry too much what others think (got to change!)
I change my hair colour... A lot! You'll see! Lol
I'm addicted to salon geek (and candy crush!)
I love my family (family is all you need!)
I have a husband who is very good at cheering me up!

Hope you enjoy chatting with us all here on salon geek. It can get a little heated at times but iv learnt to not take things to personally lol x

Hi and welcome to Salon geek you will love it :) my facts
1) I'm training in level 3 nails
2) I used to work in physio at the hospital but gave it all up for nails as that's where my heart lies
3) i love reading but don't get to do it so often now I'm studying and have a baby
4) I met my husband 5 years ago in turkey and yes it was an holiday romance and we are still together lol
5) I love pink and sparkle and have a secret obsession of watching my big fat gypsy wedding

Enjoy the forum :)

Random facts.
1. Yorkshire lass living in the Midlands would love to go back oop north tho.
2. Im a natural blonde, been brunette for bout 20 years..
4. Sporty spices dad was my boss when I was a holiday rep.
4. I'm smarter than my partner credits me for and I know what he's up to..
5. I can't count as I have 2 number 4s duh :D

I looooove love LOVE it in here!

Broken noses
Mr pink floyd man
Pets... LOTS of pets, mainly cats
Sporty Spice's dad
Insomniacs
Lots of couples and kids
Arrests
Lots of other midlanders
Holiday romances turned marriage
Clover leaf tongue shapes - (by the way I can do the Mexican wave with my tongue tehehe)

I think it's safe to say we are far from a "normal" bunch but that's what makes us interesting :D

x HelloSORRISO x

I learnt something new about myself today... I can keep one eye still whole moving the other one from side to side... freaked my partner out though! :D

x HelloSORRISO x

I'm a newbie on this site too! So hello to all fellow geeks x 5 random facts?...
1. Crusty toothpaste gives me the heave
2. I love cage fighting
3. I still live with my parents
4. I'm a sarcastic bitch with a dry sense of humour
5. I have a pillow boyfriend

I'm a newbie on this site too! So hello to all fellow geeks x 5 random facts?...
1. Crusty toothpaste gives me the heave
2. I love cage fighting
3. I still live with my parents
4. I'm a sarcastic bitch with a dry sense of humour
5. I have a pillow boyfriend

I like you already. No 4 won it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hello fellow newbies!

Lovely list of random things there! Dry senses of humour is the reason people think in an odd character o_O

I may have forgot to mention that one of my obsessions is SLOWLY stepping on crunchy dry leaves. That sound and feel if the crunch... My god! sad and strange I know! Nature is great!

x HelloSORRISO x

Latest posts

Back