Newbie mobile tech looking for expert advice on buying S2 products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I've invested in some CND shellac products from S2. It's really exciting the different colours and other products that are available to purchase. Since I'm just starting out I'm not sure whether I should buy lots of different colours and products or wait until I get paid for treatments and use that money. So the treatments pay for the products etc?

Hi nail it london. When I first started out I bought only the basic colours. Ie red, pink, french white and pink and a purple, roughly about ten colours. As the seasons went on I have updated my stock. At the moment my popular colours are tropix, hot pop pink and french. But in the winter it's all the red range. I'd say build slowly until you are happy with the product and you think it is right for you. I love CND Shellac and have a massive collection now. Good luck xx

I agree with daintynails, build slowly. Also check out 'layering' if you type CND Shellac Layering into google you will find loads of colour charts created by CND. This will add a lot more colours to your range without spending lots of money.

Hannah x

Thank you both. I will build up slowly. Xx

Latest posts

Back