Newbie to Salon Geek - really need some help :)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgirlz

Reaction score
hiya everyone i am a specalist in micro ring extensions - have been doing it for now over 3 years and all of my clients love them.

i am struggling to find good quality hair from suppliers :(- i have 3 different budgets for my clients as i feel not everyone wants to pay a fortune for hair extensions.

Budget - I charge £200 for a full head thats including fitting - does anyone have any really good companies they can let me know of ? i have tried supplier x-tensions but feel that after 1.5 months when i do the micro ring maintenance move up - the bonds are soft and very hard to move up :( , used to use hair planet micro loop ones but they slipped out constantly so never used them again !! - anyone tried halo or foxy ??

Indian Temple Hair - I charge £300.00 for a full head including fitting - has anyone tried website www.hairextensions-shop.com - i have found they do temple hair etc - has anyone tried them ??

looking for suppliers for better quality extensions for my UPPER PRICE RANGE ? heard of celebrity elite - can any one recommend any?

also would love to be able to offer russian hair - dont know if my clients would pay it but the hair looks amazing :) - any suppliers would be fab - you can pm me if you dont wish to post on here.

hopefully this website can help me out so i can provide my clients with a much more varied service :)

many thanks everyone looking forward to your replys xxx

I know exactly where you are coming from, good quality hair and good prices. I too had the same problem with the bonds sticking and no being movable, Foxy I found were okay but the blondes are very dry and tangle easily. I use to be a fan of Lush but the hair quality has seriously gone down hill towards the end of the year. I now use Halo for all my clients with no problems what so ever, the delivery is always next day and the quality is perfect. Wholesale prices can be got from calling or emailing and they will send you a free sample out too. A full head costs around £* wholesale. I hope this helps!x

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back