SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heq

Reaction score
Hi all
What a gem this site is, seems a lovely place to share tips and ask for advise!
To introduce myself, I'm holly and I'm 27 years old. Have a 5 year old and an 8 month old & have recently started studying for an nvq level 2 in beauty therapy. I'm so excited & wish I'd done it sooner! Well I did a fast track course, one week of practical & now I have to do home study & do case studies & I am feeling very daunted & I don't know where to start! My question is, after completing each day of practical training for the different areas, I received a diploma for each area, can I now treat clients from home/mobile in these areas, eg facial/manicure etc with a diploma? Or do I have to wait till I've done the actual nvq aspect? What insurance will I need.
I am also doing a sienna x spray tan course next week with ellisons & have purchased the kit & also a cnd shellac course with ellisons next month, again I've got the kit. I've also just got the phd wax system, so far I love it!
Looking forward to your replies!
Thank you!

Hi, best thing to do is ring around different insurance companies for quotes etc. they will advise you better on what to do in regards to the treatments that you are now qualified in.
Best of luck.

Latest posts

Back