SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BellsandWhistles

Reaction score
Afternoon all,

Just wanted to give wave and say hello. I've finally taken the plunge and decided to pursue what I love. Nails!! Planning on becoming mobile once qualified.
Thankfully my current job is flexible enough to be able to train whilst still working.
I'm so excited to finally, after many years of drudgery, be able to start out in a career that I know I love!
I've been perusing the site for weeks now, and wanted to say how helpful and friendly you all are. And I look forward to picking your brains relentlessly

Afternoon all,

Just wanted to give wave and say hello. I've finally taken the plunge and decided to pursue what I love. Nails!! Planning on becoming mobile once qualified.
Thankfully my current job is flexible enough to be able to train whilst still working.
I'm so excited to finally, after many years of drudgery, be able to start out in a career that I know I love!
I've been perusing the site for weeks now, and wanted to say how helpful and friendly you all are. And I look forward to picking your brains relentlessly

Hello and welcome to Salon Geek.

If you have any questions to ask, then please go ahead.

You may in the meantime find the search button an invaluable site option....I know I still do! LOL

Hi and welcome!! What a lovely feeling to be finally doing something you love.

Good luck in your new career! x

hello and welcome great news glad your finally getting to do what you want xx

Latest posts

Back