Newcastle & North East

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very jealous of you lot living near the Metro - there's nothing as good down south!

I'm very jealous of you lot living near the Metro - there's nothing as good down south!

My sister called before was like oh just popped to the metro today! I was so jealous, Darlington is closest to me now, I think next time I go back to Newcastle for a shop it will overwhelm me being so big!!! Xxx

I'm in Boldon :)

Anyone else ever get really annoyed that the metro trains didn't go to the metro centre? :D

Might be nice for us northeast geeks to meet up!? Good to talk to other people in the industry! X

Might be nice for us northeast geeks to meet up!? Good to talk to other people in the industry! X

Yes! Let's do this! To be honest, I've only worked in 1 salon, and now I've got my own place so I don't know many other hairdressers, and I don't think I know a single beauty therapist (I'm not very good at being a girl haha).

Let's get something organised!

I'm up for that :) x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Haha, that's great! Really looking forward to this, Iam the same don't really know anyone in the business especially since I left my last job at nail bar then about to set up on my own. Exciting! X

im from a lil village just outside of Stanley in between durham and metro centre xxx

Iam guessing that Newcastle city centre or metro centre would be best by the sounds of it for everyone? Meet up for coffee or wine!? X

I'm near Alnwick, I'd be up for meeting, metro centre or Newcastle would be good x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe so many geeks from the north east xx

I am from Newcastle :)

Im from Hartlepool!

I'm in Darlington

I'm from hull x

Right, so how do we organise this? I can do Newcastle City Centre or Metrocentre, anywhere really!

Are we all on Facebook? Might be easiest to make a group on there?

Latest posts

Back