• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Newly qualified CND nail tech looking for employment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paintandpolish

Reaction score
Hi there fellow geeks, I'm rather new to this so any advice would be appreciated :)

I am 24 and have just graduated from the Sweet Squared academy having done the complete course (Spa Manicure, Pedicure, Shellac, Gel & liquid enhancements.. I also do minx) and would love to gain some part-time employment within a salon. Im finding it difficult to find anything as some salons are asking for salon experience (of which I have none.)
I have a great deal of experience working with the public/ customers in both a retail and a hospitality environment and although not directly related to working in a salon I think I have the communication and common sense skills to learn quickly.

I have also just completed a foundation degree in Media and special make- up effects (and currently work as a freelance make- artist) so can also provide customers with makeovers for a special occasion or a bride to be.

I am based in the BD13 area of Bradford but have a full clean driving license so am more than willing to travel to other areas of West/ North Yorkshire. If someone is looking for a flexible, enthusiastic and hard working newly qualified nail tech/ make- up artist please let me know :)

Thank you :p

Latest posts

Back