Newly qualified in UV gel and looking for advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kirsty2038

Reaction score
Hello, I have recently qualified in UV gel and I am using Ink London products, I was wondering if there are already material safety data sheets for there products that I can print off or would i need to create these myself?

I also wondered how long it took for others to do a set of extensions with pink & white and a set of extensions with overlay and gel polish when you qualified and how long it took to bring your time down?

thanks x

Hello, I have recently qualified in UV gel and I am using Ink London products, I was wondering if there are already material safety data sheets for there products that I can print off or would i need to create these myself?

I also wondered how long it took for others to do a set of extensions with pink & white and a set of extensions with overlay and gel polish when you qualified and how long it took to bring your time down?

thanks x

I can only answer your MSDS question, as I don't do extensions yet myself.
If you contact INK London by email they will forward you all of the relevant documents for the products you use.

I can only answer your MSDS question, as I don't do extensions yet myself.
If you contact INK London by email they will forward you all of the relevant documents for the products you use.
Wonderful, thank you for your help! X

Hi Kirsty, You could also ask your trainer as all the Ink MSDS's are in PDF so can be easily emailed over to you.

Hey Kirsty. I have recently completed my hard gel extensions course with INK. I've been practising on anyone who will let me to get my time down. If I do a set with no gel I'm down to 3 hours from start to finish, and with gel 3 and a half hours. Ideally I want to be at 1 hour and a half and 2 hours but realise this will take time and quality is more important so would settle for 2 hours for full set and 2 and a half hours for full set plus gels. Hope this helps xx

Latest posts

Back