Newly qualified - need some help choosing INK London iLac colours please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunarNails

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase the INK LED lamp and I am going for the option that comes with 6 iLac colours of my choice. I have a mix of other gel polishes from other brands but would like to use mainly INK. As we are edging towards autumn now I don't know whether to go for autumn/winter shades or go for a mix? I don't mind buying more than 6 but I want to try and cover the core colours that are asked for a lot etc, any advice would be greatly appreciated [emoji4]

If you are looking to complement your other brand, I'd suggest getting colours you are missing. If you are looking to replace the other brand, I'd go for a few must haves, as in your French colours (i-54 and i-92 or similar), a dark red (i-21, i-96 or similar) and a nude (i-66, i-42, i-46 or similar).

As far as Autumn colours go, a dark blue (i-79 is gorgeous with some sparkles), dark purple (i-38, i-40 or similar), dark grey (i-68 or similar), golden ( the new i-121 is gorgeous), and a dark green if you think your clients would like that (i-26)

And if you apply glitter or do some art you can never go wrong with a black (i-51)

I-86 Sol is stunning. I-16 is a fabulous orange with a tiny bit if shimmer. I know you asked for Autumn but both of these seem to be year round favourites. X

Hola Lola is a must it's a lovely pink and is very popular

If you are looking to complement your other brand, I'd suggest getting colours you are missing. If you are looking to replace the other brand, I'd go for a few must haves, as in your French colours (i-54 and i-92 or similar), a dark red (i-21, i-96 or similar) and a nude (i-66, i-42, i-46 or similar).

As far as Autumn colours go, a dark blue (i-79 is gorgeous with some sparkles), dark purple (i-38, i-40 or similar), dark grey (i-68 or similar), golden ( the new i-121 is gorgeous), and a dark green if you think your clients would like that (i-26)

And if you apply glitter or do some art you can never go wrong with a black (i-51)

Thank you for your comment, I've ordered 10 polishes in the end. I've pretty much gone for what you suggested - nudes, black, white, a pink and some autumnal colours including blues and a green [emoji4]

Latest posts

Back