Next step after nvq 2.. Best coliyring courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandaxmx

Reaction score
:irked: ... I AM JUST COMING TO THE END OF MY NVQ LEVEL 2 HAIRDRESSING AND I REALLY WANT TO GET MORE CONFIDENT IN MY COLOURS ....

I KNOW THE BASICS AS YOU WOULD FROM LEVEL 2 BUT I WANT TO GET MORE INTO COLOURING I AM DOING MY LEVEL 3 IN SEPTEMBER BUT I WANT TO DO SOMTHING WHILE I AM OFF COLLEGE UNTILL THEN ....
I WANT TO KNOW BEST COLURING COURSES TO GO FOR ... IM IN MANCHESTER .. I HAVE A CAR SO AM WILLING TO TRAVEL REALISTIC DISTANCES ....
I WANT A COURSE THAT IS QUITE IN DEPTH NOT JUST A FEW DEMOS AND THATS IT SENT AWAY....

CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZ :) XXX:idea:

OMG PLZZZ IGNORE MY SPELLING OF COLOURING IN MY TITLE... JUST DONE MY NEW NAILS AND TYPING IS QUITE DIFFICULT HAHA ...... SORRY X

Last edited:
Hi there....

There are so many courses around I think its a matter of trial and error to find out what suits you and your expectations best. I would suggest phoning arond and requesting as much information as possible to see what you get for your money.

Also have a look at our online hairdressing training website, we currently have 73 cutting, colouring and session catwalk videos online so you can practise from home and in your own time!

Best of luck

MHD x x x

Latest posts

Back