Next step in gel enhancement training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VintageEsmerelda

Reaction score
So I'm currently doing City & Guilds level 2 gel enhancements. I was going to move onto level 3 but I feel like I need more experience than the course can provide. I thought about doing some training with a company such as Light Elegance but was curious if anyone has experience with them? I also liked the sound of Salon systems. Basically I wanted to try something in between before moving on to the next level.

Has anyone done something similar?

I enquired about training with Light Elegance UK a few weeks back and unfortunately their courses were as of then not accredited, which for me is a big no, as I would then have to do another gel enhancement course to be insured. However if you already hold a certificate in gels you might think differently. Just thought I would mention it. :)

Yeah that isn't really an issue for me if it's accredited as I will have my city and guilds. I just want to know if anyone has experience doing training with them or others like Salon systems because I can't find a single review anywhere. I want to know if anyone found it valuable to their own personal progression.

I enquired about training with Light Elegance UK a few weeks back and unfortunately their courses were as of then not accredited, which for me is a big no, as I would then have to do another gel enhancement course to be insured. However if you already hold a certificate in gels you might think differently. Just thought I would mention it. :)

Latest posts

Back