Next Step

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chantele

Reaction score
I qualified in Level 3 Beauty last year but I have no salon experience, so I thought I would try find somewhere to work for free one day a week to gain some experience. I did a post on here asking if people thought it would be a good idea and a few people said they didn't think it was legally allowed. So now I am stuck again as to how to get a foot in the door. I can't afford to work for myself so going mobile wouldn't be an option. I want to work in a spa as the treatments and the environment is more suited to me. I just don't know how to go about it. I was going to email some spas but I wouldn't know where to start.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

I hope this makes sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you look into doing an apprenticeship? I know you only get paid £2.31 an hour or something like that though unfortunately x

Could you look into doing an apprenticeship? I know you only get paid £2.31 an hour or something like that though unfortunately x

The money wouldn't bother me so much, but I don't know if I'd be able to do an apprenticeship with me already being qualified?

Latest posts

Back