Nhf

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geraint & emma

Reaction score
Is it worth joining the National Hairdressing Federation? All coments welcomed on this matter.

Is it worth joining the National Hairdressing Federation? All coments welcomed on this matter.

Hi, for me it would depend what they did and exactly what they had to offer and how it would benefit my business ?
all this would be calculated from how much they charge
and can I afford it ?
how will it boost your business ?
is it worth it ? :)

we have a relationship with Andrew Don who runs the magazine, stand-up fella with great passion for the industry. They seem te be very pro-active

It depends if you want to stand on your own, or have a huge organisation of people behind you that you can just pick the phone up to and ask as many questions as you like - whether it be legal, employment etc. You see many questions on Salon geek where people are hoping to get the right answer, which if you were a member of the NHF all you would get the right deifinitive answer. I for reference am a member of the NHF and FSB.

Hi, are you quite a large salon ? or are you a mobile hairdresser ? :)

Latest posts

Back