NHS Directory complementary therapists out there

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

therapies

Reaction score
Hi All,
Just wondered if any of you have taken time out to register on the NHS Directory if you are a complementary therapist?
Its on their list of Complementary and Alternative Practioners list. The fees range from £50 - £100 per year to register, be included in all their publications getting you known with Gps and health organisations in your area etc. You get a cert to display also.

Just wondered if you have registered, have you had any come back? has it been worth your money up to now?

I have just received my application pack and not really sure if to go ahead or not with all the other fees I have for other organisations etc

Thanks xx

I had a sales rep come to the house to talk me into advertising in their NHS booklet. Apparently they give them out to all staff and you offer them a discount if they quote a number to prove that they are NHS.

I spoke to a friend who works at the local hospital and she said that although they got issued the books, not many people actually took time to look at them, they just got thrown into their locker.

I dont think its worth registering imo.

I have been in to do talks at the Passport office and offered discounts, didn't get any calls, same goes for the Fire HQ and I have postcards up in Land Registry. Nada. Nothing.

If people want a treatment, they go to the place that is most convenient for them, not whats on offer in the work magazine.

I agree with HC, although they do say that you need 7 points of contact before you're likely to make a sale, so the more places your name is the more chances you have of being remembered. In theory. And we all know about theories!

Latest posts

Back