Quantcast

Nice 3D

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
10,231
Reaction score
442
Location
Lellipop Land
Hiya All,
Just been to Muis website :)
She has got some fantstic 3d nail art added for all those intrested.
Well done Mui, Keep them coming :)
 

loo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
840
Reaction score
19
Location
surrey
lesley1965 said:
Hiya All,
Just been to Muis website :)
She has got some fantstic 3d nail art added for all those intrested.
Well done Mui, Keep them coming :)
Yes I agree There we go we can gain our inspiration there too!!! Dont you just love that nail with the clear tip and roses in it wow!!
 

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
10,231
Reaction score
442
Location
Lellipop Land
loo said:
Yes I agree There we go we can gain our inspiration there too!!! Dont you just love that nail with the clear tip and roses in it wow!!
Hiya Loo.
Yeah the rose one is lovely :)
I have done another one today will post it tonight.
Keep working girl :lol:
 

loo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
840
Reaction score
19
Location
surrey
lesley1965 said:
Hiya Loo.
Yeah the rose one is lovely :)
I have done another one today will post it tonight.
Keep working girl :lol:
yippie Look forward to seeing it Ive just tried another nail with photo in it this time the picture I took is a little clearer!!
 

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
10,231
Reaction score
442
Location
Lellipop Land
loo said:
yippie Look forward to seeing it Ive just tried another nail with photo in it this time the picture I took is a little clearer!!

Hiya Loo,
The nail with photo in is so sweet :)
I have posted my flower basket.
 

loo

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2003
Messages
840
Reaction score
19
Location
surrey
lesley1965 said:
Hiya Loo,
The nail with photo in is so sweet :)
I have posted my flower basket.
oooooh I want to see it where did you post it is on the nail art forum I cant see it? Are you going to try any dried flower nails? A :biggrin: s Ant said it is poss and they look good too!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top