Nice grey Gelish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like these colors together. Can you tell me what color you have on the ring finger?

Princess Tiara! However..it was actually a bottle that faded really badly (I sent it back) so if you're liking those two colors together I would go with Cashmere kind of gal as it looks way more like Cashmere kind of gal in this picture.

I just got ACG Vogue which I use alongside Gelish and it's my new fave. :Love:

Attachments

• 71799_10151287837747393_1431975358_n.jpg
    71799_10151287837747393_1431975358_n.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 428
I'll try it...I really like Cashmere Kind of Gal as well & I think you are right, they would look good together. Disregard the email I sent you today....sorry, I hadn't noticed you had replied. Thanks again! ;)

Princess Tiara! However..it was actually a bottle that faded really badly (I sent it back) so if you're liking those two colors together I would go with Cashmere kind of gal as it looks way more like Cashmere kind of gal in this picture.

I'll try it...I really like Cashmere Kind of Gal as well & I think you are right, they would look good together. Disregard the email I sent you today....sorry, I hadn't noticed you had replied. Thanks again! ;)

Were you able to delete the email because I got a notice in my hotmail inbox that you had messaged me but it didn't show upon my Salon Geek inbox!

Latest posts

Back