Nip + Fab products opinions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordon

Reaction score
Hi skin geeks [emoji5]️
Don't panic I'm not asking to use this on customers I know it's not a pro product!

I was given some of the the dragons blood serum a little while ago and I loved it, my skin was plump and moisturised and luscious! And I've just been on the salon services website and spotted it on there!

My question is, is it really any good? Has anyone used it? Or should I just not bother getting any more? Xx

Nobody? [emoji4] x

I love nip + fab!!! X

I love nip + fab!!! X
Yeah? [emoji2] I was starting to panic then because No one answered [emoji15] I was thinking 'oh my god I've been using something bad!' Haha x

I'm a huge fan of nip + fab [emoji4]

Which products do you think are nice? [emoji4] x
I really like the glycolic range, especially the extreme night pads. I have a few products from each of the face ranges. Looking at adding to my collection with a few of the body pieces [emoji16] total product junkie xx

I really like the glycolic range, especially the extreme night pads. I have a few products from each of the face ranges. Looking at adding to my collection with a few of the body pieces [emoji16] total product junkie xx
The dragon blood range has 50% off on te Sally's trade website at the mo. Pretty massive saving when you see the price. [emoji4] not much of a range though, they have the dragon blood, the glycolic and a few body products at mug cheaper prices than their website x

The dragon blood range has 50% off on te Sally's trade website at the mo. Pretty massive saving when you see the price. [emoji4] not much of a range though, they have the dragon blood, the glycolic and a few body products at mug cheaper prices than their website x

Great thanks for letting me know (even though my bank balance won't agree) [emoji4] I've got the dragons blood serum which is nice and light xx

Great thanks for letting me know (even though my bank balance won't agree) [emoji4] I've got the dragons blood serum which is nice and light xx

I want to try some of the kale products but my bank balance says 'behave yourself' too [emoji16] x

Latest posts

Back