No business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've never seen hair supplied like that before x

I am presuming it's micro loops, although they usually only come with one ring attached.

I am presuming it's micro loops, although they usually only come with one ring attached.
yes, I've seen the one ring on the micro loops before, but never two, I'm not a huge fan of micro rings TBH, prefer the tubes x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470049687.585135.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1470049761.922757.jpg

It really is down to application, pictures and blending/cutting, colour match. First photo was 3 years ago my very first client, 2nd one was on saturday, i had a year off inbetween. Your application needs to be neat and tidy, nice neat sectioning, firstly ive never understood the 2 rings that are used with the micro ring method, but i personally hate micro rings they are too bulky, they come out easy and they just dont look nice, try another method such as mini locks or nano rings they look so much nicer,

You also need to make sure youhair is a good quality. Search around and get some samples!

Everything else is just practice practice practice, i started off asking for models and didnt charge for fittings but this got me clients and also helped me improve, but you can see the difference from my first fitting to now, dont give up push yourself, watch videos get tips etc x

I love t
It's from SJK & they supply the micro loops with 2 attached x
he double beads from SJK never have any problems with them slipping. Curl your work for photos. SJK hair curls beautifully x

I love t

he double beads from SJK never have any problems with them slipping. Curl your work for photos. SJK hair curls beautifully x
Going to buy a set of curlers but unsure which ones to buy :/ x

Diva curling tongs and wands are good hun x

Hmm... I prefer looking at pictures of straight hair.

Curls hide a multitude of sins... I always assume poor workmanship if all or most pictures are curled...

Curls hide a multitude of sins... I always assume poor workmanship if all or most pictures are curled...

I think the same which is why i always take a straight pic aswell x

Snap!

Latest posts

Back