No more pan pipes!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

s-l-d

Reaction score
hi guys, I've been expanding my service range and have just qualified in Swedish massage and sports / remedial massage. The pan pipe and whale song CDs are pushing me over the edge. Can anyone please suggest a decent relaxing cd that isn't bizzar throat singing or pan pipes? More than one would be fab. Thanks!

Lol I agree don't think I could tolerate more than 5 minutes of pan pipes!

I have a couple of albums by Fridrik Karlsson which are nice and relaxing but don't grate on your nerves.

Ooo I can't stand the pipes either! I have a bit of a mix of classical and modern music. Favourite modern composer is Ludovico Einaudi, find a lot of his music keeps me calm and in the zone without me thinking too much about the music (if that makes sense!).

I love fridrik karlsson but his music is licensed so it all sits at home now. As I don't have a music license I listen to ichill. They are nearly all good. They're are a few strange singing ones but you can listen online. They have a classical one which I love and piano ones etc.

Vic x

I agree, iChill is a good license free option, and if you have the necessary licences then the Namaste CD's from Real Music are really lovely. The Namaste Healing and Namaste Massage one's are particularly good.

Another vote for ludovico einaudi... I don't actually play this at work, listen to it more at home but it's definitely a lovely listen ☺️

hi guys, I've been expanding my service range and have just qualified in Swedish massage and sports / remedial massage. The pan pipe and whale song CDs are pushing me over the edge. Can anyone please suggest a decent relaxing cd that isn't bizzar throat singing or pan pipes? More than one would be fab. Thanks!

Haha this made me giggle! I use ichill as well, on their website you can listen to samples so you get an idea of what you are buying :)

Latest posts

Back