Music for treatment room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhiannon1408

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

I've been thinking about getting some more music for my beauty room but not really sure where to look. I need CDs as I only have a CD player. At the moment I have a chilled Ibiza album which I love. It's just music, no words but very relaxing and my clients like it too.

I've now been playing the same album for months and I'm a little bored :( Any suggestions geeks?

I have been listening to the Braveheart soundtrack on itunes which is absolutely beautiful so that may be an option if I can find a CD of it.

I offer a wide range of treatments from massage and facials to waxing and nail treatments but I hate those whale and dolphin music kinda ones.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Rhiannon x

One thing to remember is if the music you are listening to dueing a treatment is no loyalty free then you will need to buy a license (if you dont have one already)

There is a website that has been linked quite a few times that sell loyalty free CDs and I know Ellisons do some CDs aswell. Maybe the search will bring up the link :wink2:

One thing to remember is if the music you are listening to dueing a treatment is no loyalty free then you will need to buy a license (if you dont have one already)

There is a website that has been linked quite a few times that sell loyalty free CDs and I know Ellisons do some CDs aswell. Maybe the search will bring up the link :wink2:

Thanks, yeah we have a license so that's not a problem. I did a search before I posted but only found a thread about I-chill, and I don't like any of it.
Rhiannon x

Anyone else got any ideas?
Rhiannon x

Enya is quite nice calm music, maybe it's a personal choice as my therapist has it x

We've been using Matt Fink Musical Meditations and its a lovely background music with no singing etc. For more upbeat treatments (waxing, tinting, manis etc) Tracy Chapman, Enya, Dido, Eva Cassidy, KT Tunstall, Norah Jones and Jack Johnston I've found to be good.

I know at the mo you're using a cd player but I'd highly recommend getting an IPOD shuffle (£40) and a basic MP3 docking station (Argos do them for £20ish) and you can set up different playlists so you never get bored. I tend to chop and change every month or so and you don't get any bumps when the cd repeats plus its quick to change music without getting cds out.

Ministry of sound chill out cd, I love this ! I'm with you there Rhiannon - Dolphins are a no for me to!

I have couple of good ones. Will get home and let you know the titles!

I have a few CDs from the Body & Soul collection, Relaxation and Sunday Morning are the two I play most. I got them from amazon and they're under £5 each.

Let me get back to you aswell once I have a look. I have a few good ones x

Thank you very much everyone that's really helpful. I'll check them all out and see which I like.
Rhiannon x

i love andrea botcelli and i have downloaded loads off itunes... like harry in winter (harry potter) it's great as is the theme from gladiator and lord of the rings.

I like one called Angels smile. Doesn't say who it's by it just says tranquility music and I like pure calm by Stuart Jones. X

..and of course you're all fully paid up to the PRS etc.....:D

unfortunately:sad: yes.

Latest posts

Back